Ina Becker, Birgit Wallmann-Sperlick, Robert Rupp, Jens Bucksch (Germany) - Research Article
859. Workplace Interventions to Reduce Sedentary Behavior: A Systematic Review
This systematic review investigates the extent to which interventions aid in the reduction of sedentary behaviour among office workers, and explores a range of variables which moderate intervention effects.
Claire R. Jenkin, Rochelle M. Eime, Hans Westerbeek, Grant O’Sullivan and Jannique G. Z. van Uffelen (Australia) - Research Article
860. Sport and ageing: a systematic review of the determinants and trends of participation in sport for older adults
Increasing global physical activity levels to enhance health and wellbeing across the life course cannot be achieved by a single sector alone. The unique and critical contribution of sport to the continuum of all-encompassing leisure time activity is becoming increasingly recognised across Government sectors.
Alpa V. Patel, PhD, Janet S. Hildebrand, MPH, Corinne R. Leach, PhD, Peter T. Campbell, PhD, Colleen Doyle, MS, Kerem Shuval, PhD, Ying Wang, PhD, Susan M. Gapstur, PhD. (Australia) - Research Article
857. Walking in Relation to Mortality in a Large Prospective Cohort of Older U.S. Adults
Walking in relation to mortality in a large US prospective cohort of older adults.
Kate E Mason, Prof Neil Pearce, Prof Steven Cummins (United Kingdom) - Research Article
858. Associations between fast food and physical activity environments and adiposity in mid-life: cross-sectional, observational evidence from UK Biobank
The authors examined whether neighbourhood exposure to fast-food outlets and physical activity facilities were associated with adiposity in UK adults.
Grant R Tomkinson, Justin J Lang, Mark S Tremblay (Australia) - Research Article
855. Temporal trends in the cardiorespiratory fitness of children and adolescents representing 19 high-income and upper middle-income countries between 1981 and 2014
Discover how fitness levels of children have changed over the last 30 years in countries across the world and how this relates to socioeconomic issues.