Ana Paola Rios (Colombia) - Guideline
726. Salud y Bienestar al ritmo de las comunidades. Experiencias inspiradoras en América Latina El Sedentarismo se combate con ritmo
Al aprovechar parques, plazas, playas, calles, alamedas, escenarios deportivos, centros comunitarios, centros comerciales y estacionamientos, son fáciles de implementar, tiene bajos costos y se pueden ofrecer de manera regular.
National Institute on Aging (United States) - Guideline
674. Give Me an A for Activity! Motivating Others To Be Physically Active
The National Insitute on Aging has developed a resource that can be used to motivate people to be physically active. The document is tailored towards older demographics and includes information that teaches people how to support and motivate participation in physical activity.
Michael D. Jensen et al (United States) - Guideline
671. Guideline for the Management of Overweight and Obesity in Adults: A Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and The Obesity Society.
Find a 2013 report of the American College of Cardiology, American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and The Obesity Society in regards to guidlines for managing overweight and obesity in adults.
Robert H. Eckel et al. (United States) - Guideline
672. Guideline on lifestyle management to reduce cardiovascular risk: a report of the American College of Cardiology American/Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines
Find a report of the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association Task Force on the practice guidelines for lifestyle management for reducing cardiovascular disease.
British Heart Foundation, National Centre for Physical Activity and Health (United Kingdom) - Guideline
676. Physical Activity in the Early Years.
This resource offers professionals with a comprehensive set of PowerPoint slides that explore key information regarding physical activity in the early years.
National Institue for Health and Care Excellence (United Kingdom) - Guideline
675. Overweight and obese adults - lifestyle weight management
This resource offers professionals with guidelines for implementing effective lifestyle and weight management services to encourage a reduction in energy intake and increased levels of physical activity among overweight and obese individuals.
British Nutrition Foundation (United Kingdom) - Guideline
673. British Nutrition Foundation Core competences
Find access to the recently updated framework of guidelines for educating children aged 5-16 about diet, health, cooking and foodsafetly, and ways in which this information can be implimented in school based settings.
New Zealand Ministry of Health (Australia) - Guideline
511. Guidelines on Physical Activity for Older People (aged 65 years and over)
The New Zealand Guidelines on Physical Activity for Older People aged 65 years and over gives five key recommendations to help live longer, healthier lives such as "aim to do three sessions of flexibility and balance activities, and two sessions of muscle-strengthening activities per week."
British Heart Foundation National Centre for Physical Activity and Health (United Kingdom) - Guideline
496. Interpreting the physical activity guidelines for children
This booklet from the British Heart Foundation National Centre for Physical Activity and Health will help anyone working with children and young people to use the Government’s physical activity guidelines.
Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (Canada) - Guideline
475. Canadian Physical Activity Guidelines and Canadian Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines
This 32-page booklet includes all eight of the Canadian Physical Activity and Sedentary Behaviour Guidelines, plus sample log books with examples of ways to incorporate regular physical activity.